Front End Developer duties and responsibilities
A Front End Developer’s main goal is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers. In order to accomplish this goal, they need to be able to handle the following day-to-day duties:
- Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites
- Creating tools that enhance the user's website experience
- Elastic Search is a plus.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise