Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: Senior Enterprise Data Architect
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Salary: $210,000 to $225,000 (DOE)
- Develop a data strategy that defines the capabilities for data acquisition, integration, transformation, data-ops, governance, insights, and consumption of actionable data
- Align enterprise data architecture with business and technology strategy and roadmaps and effectively communicating to business and technical partners across senior levels of the organization
- Define and evangelize the adoption of Data Architecture capabilities and standards and build architectural data processes that create repeatable and reusable capabilities to transforms how the company collects, curates and consumes data in real time.
- Create strategic, adaptive software architectures and frameworks that expose data to appropriate stakeholders and digital services
- Define and establish a technical strategy, standards, and guidelines in the data architecture domain.
- Define, design and document data services, interfaces, and data flows with big picture awareness across the enterprise
- Collaborate with business and IT partners and various practice teams to define transitional and target state data architectures
- Pragmatically implement data architecture principles, standards, patterns and frameworks using established Enterprise Architecture governance processes
- Collaborate, educate, and mentor architects and technical leaders across the firm on modern data architecture practices
- Develop and maintain strong awareness and acuity of companies data domains, standards and policies
- Collaborate within the enterprise systems and services team to incorporate modernizing data governance, metadata management, and data quality into our architectural approaches and patterns
- Capture, design and publish integrative and canonical views of enterprise data at multiple levels of abstraction
- 10+ years of data modeling experience working with at least three various types of data models (RDBMS, NoSQL, Graph, Columnar, Document) and developing solutions for multiple cloud-based data platforms
- 5+ years of complex enterprise experience leading distributed data architecture efforts with subject matter authorities from varying technology and business disciplines
- 5+ years of practice experience in Domain-Driven Design, SOA, Data Management, Data Services and Platforms
- 3+ years architecting scalable, highly-available, robust, cloud centric technical solutions
- Broad knowledge of Web technologies: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Enterprise-wide awareness of the business and data domains in relation to core business processes and capabilities, and enabling technology platforms
- Experience designing and/or optimizing processes to ensure operational excellence
- Applying architectural principles and govern based on established principles
- Strong architecture, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to handle ambiguous, and evolving requirements
- Experience successfully planning, influencing, and leading architecture initiatives across IT and business organizations and teams
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the company; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Multiple successes delivering architecture in an agile/scrum environment
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across the organization to influence, inspire and lead others around decisions that provide clear positive results to the company
Nice to Have:
- AWS (Professional or Specialty) Certification
- Open Source management and contribution (share links please)
- End to end development lifecycle experience a plus including project management skills.
- Experience with any of the regulated industries such as Financial Service/Banking/Healthcare etc.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts