Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Electromechanical Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA 02452
Term: 12 months
- Design electromechanical test fixtures to assist test operations and assembly.
- Test new or existing products in the development cycle to characterize performance.
- Develop and revise test protocols, test reports, assembly procedures, and work instructions.
- Wire and install motors, drives, racks, and motion control equipment.
- Support the R&D group in the conceptualization and application of new technologies.
- Build, test and troubleshoot assemblies. Build electronic cable assemblies per prototype documentation.
- Maintain and upgrade electromechanical and robotic systems as well as test setups.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years electromechanical R&D technician experience required; preferably in medical device or other regulated industries.
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology or Certificate from a Technical Institute in mechanics, electronics, or equivalent.
- Must have hands-on experience in assembly and testing of electro-mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated CAD proficiency required (SolidWorks preferred).
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, troubleshooting).
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematics.
- Ability to multitask and work under aggressive deadlines are critical to success
- Execute assigned projects and duties with minimal supervision.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with high precision measurement equipment.
- Experience using, modifying, and programing LabView routines.
- Experience with statistical tools and software such as Minitab.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!