Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Sr. Engineering Process Architect
Location: Tarrytown New York 10591
Term: 11 months
- Partnering with multiple R&D Engineering disciplines, including Mechanical, Electrical, Fluidic and Software disciplines. Also with Manufacturing, Chemists, Service and other departments to improve R&D Engineering processes and practices across multiple locations worldwide.
- Work to transform document based operating procedures into visual workflows in a website based process visualization management system for ease of use.
- Lead tiger teams to apply Value Stream Mapping techniques to operating procedures to optimize value and lean out waste.
- Be part of Agile teams applying selected SAFe methodology techniques for project execution.
- Analyze changes in medical regulations to identify and implement operating procedure changes needed to align with worldwide legal requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years engineering experience in a multidisciplinary development environment.
- Technical team leadership experience.
- Experience in Value Stream Mapping or other Lean Engineering methods.
- Experience in structured problem solving methods such as fishbone, 5 Why, Gemba, brainstorming, voice of the customer, etc.
- Knowledge in medical device regulations and how to efficiently implement them.
- Experience in leading short term tiger teams of Subject Matter Experts to achieve an objective in a collaborative manner.
- Experience in taking ownership of the overall R&D Engineering procedure landscape and working to incrementally converge it towards an architectural vision.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!