Calling all Data Driven Full Stack Engineers! We have fabulous opportunity to join a thriving start up as they continue their tremendous growth in 2022.
Outstanding compensation, benefits, and most of all, culture. Please apply today if you have 10 years of development as well as architecting microservice solutions.
- 3+ years of full stack engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in a team environment, leading, training and mentoring peers.
- Proven deep technical knowledge and experience in service/microservice design, development, deployment and maintenance
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Service development is quick, efficient and effective, with little confusion from stakeholders on what is being built, why and when the service will be delivered.
- Platform architecture is cohesive and flexible
- Services can be deployed ad-hoc, without large coordination (i.e. services are actually independent of each other)
- Services are able to scale to meet demand / services are built to be scalable
- Stakeholders are confident in the team
- Consumers of platform services are confident in their ability to rely on those services for critical workloads
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.