Sr. Project Manager, Email Marketing (Consultant)
100% Remote (San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York preferred)
The Email Marketing Program/Project Manager will provide product leadership that drives targeted list segmentation and email development to our customer base. You will have the opportunity to deliver customer communication solutions via the latest technologies in an innovative, team-empowered environment.
Consultant will be responsible for the end-to-end execution process for Digital Mail Programs. The role will require strong creative and project management skills with a focus on development and QA of offers through multiple channels. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of the marketing campaigns from the initial creative strategy.
- Works on clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and gaining alignment around backlog, prioritization and also drive innovation efforts in a continual effort to ensure optimal effectiveness.
- Collaborate on solutions and dependencies and provides leadership for cross team alignment.
- Ensures delivery of scope, partners with various teams to ensure user stories are clear, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently.
- Sets the quality standard for delivery.
- Partners across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training, and support.
- Communicates the feature or campaign completion effectively to key stakeholders and team members. Incorporates stakeholder input into product roadmap backlog while effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer.
- Significant (7+ years) working as a Digital Marketing Project Manager specifically managing email marketing campaign development projects.
- Proven experience producing large volume email campaigns and managing a high volume of current workstreams (expert multi-tasker is a MUST).
- Strong understanding and experience with Direct Mail and/or digital execution
- Experienced in Customer Experience, Communications, Marketing Strategy, preferably at the company, with an understanding of company’s lines of business, processes, products, and how to get things done in a highly matrixed organization.
- Guiding teams on projects and product development cycles, focusing on flexibility, speed, communication, and continuous improvement through use of retrospectives.
- Project management experience within enterprise marketing organizations or managing marketing related projects.
- Familiar with data analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, and Marketo.