This position is for an individual with educational and professional experience in the digital hardware design, fabrication, assembly, test, and integration of circuit card assemblies and subsystems with an emphasis on design of boards containing FPGA circuits and digital and analog interfaces. Knowledge of analog design techniques, including operational amplifiers, data converters, and power regulator designs at the circuit card level is also desirable. The designer will interface with printed wire boards (PWB) designers to oversee layout, routing, and manufacturing of designs. The designer will be responsible for test and integration of these designs into the larger systems. Candidates for the position must have strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to lead teams to meet program budget and schedule milestones.
- Minimum 4 years experience in digital circuit design to include experience in design, implementation, test, and debug of digital circuit cards with FPGA’s, ADC’s, and DAC’s that interface with RF components
- Proficient with hands on troubleshooting and / or debugging of hardware with standard test equipment
- Experience with high speed interfaces for memories, FPGA’s, and processors
- Familiarity with circuit card assembly, final assembly, and test manufacturing processes
- Ability to support occasional travel
- MUST be a U.S. citizen able to obtain DoD Secret clearance within one year of start date; ACTIVE clearance is preferred.
- Prior IFF product experience
- Experience implementing VHDL
- Earned value management exposure
- Bachelor’s degree in a related STEM discipline - Electrical Engineering is preferred.