Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Sr Domain Architect - Cybersecurity
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Term: 6 month Contract or Contract to Hire
Senior Cybersecurity Domain Architect is a key role in the Enterprise Architecture (EA) practice in our IT department. As a member of the EA team, this role contributes to the development of an architected IT function for digital competency, by focusing on the cybersecurity domain. This role contributes to and applies the company's EA practice methodology and framework to meticulously create architecture and plans, that simultaneously fit/inform architecture of the IT enterprise. This role is responsible to design security solutions that protect the business, but also allows the business to execute and innovate, and achieve the target posture and capabilities outlined in our IT strategy.
This position is also responsible for architecting solutions to secure business-to-business initiatives, third-party relationships, outsourced solutions and vendors. This role combines building effective partnership across IT domains, iterative long-range planning for IT strategy, expert guidance to address current domain operations but with the foresight to see where the industry is headed, formulate an ecosystem of solutions, partners and talent, and orchestrate projects to accelerate digital transformation across IT.
The Senior Cybersecurity Domain Architect collaborates with other architects in the EA practice to develop a single, cohesive architecture and management plan for the IT enterprise, develops living architecture and repository for reference and use across the company, and contributes to mature the EA practice. This role works closely with domain leaders and subject matter experts to develop target architecture and plan for the domain, presents the plan to management and explains why it is in the organizations best interest to pursue it, and helps to strategically source technologies, partners and talent that are needed to achieve target capabilities.
The Senior Cybersecurity Domain Architect provides expert guidance to address current security issues, but has the foresight to see where the industry is headed and proactively deliver optimal secure solutions. This role is expected to think like an adversary and identify how solutions should evolve as the threat landscape changes. This role provides technical leadership to team members for delivery and solution design.
The Senior Cybersecurity Domain Architect must be able to rapidly develop a strong understanding of IT strategy, business goals and operating constraints of the IT organization, and current state of the IT stack. As domain expert, this role must be able to synthesize architecture plan with an informed view of new and emerging technology solutions and flexible talent models to enable agile digital transformation in IT.
This role must possess an executive presence and excellent interpersonal skills because this role will often lead via influence across multiple IT functions to drive new thinking and practices.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 8-9 years of cybersecurity domain experience
- 7-8 years of security industry experience
- 7-8 years of cybersecurity architecture experience
- Demonstrated experience working in rapid-paced work environment and agile delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize research on broad industry trends, present different and leading discussion on pro/con around approach and choices of design, technology and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex technical subject matter and communicate the business and operations impact of choices to business and IT leaders.
- Possess a DevOps focus across technology and cybersecurity architecture, automation, integration and distribution.
- Advanced degree in computer science or related field.
- 10+ years of cybersecurity domain experience
- 9-10 years of healthcare industry experience
- 9-10 years of cybersecurity architecture experience
- Any one of common architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachmann, DODAF, FEAF)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)