We are seeking a Sr. Digital Analyst for a 100% remote opportunity. in this role you will be responsible for analyzing web and mobile app data, contributing to a brand’s strategy involving acquisition and retention, designing, implementing, monitoring, testing, and reporting on analytics. You will be using web tools such as Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Adobe Mobile Services, and Google Analytics to support all facets of the decision-making platform.
- Deliver insights, manage and support site optimization efforts using Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Launch? proactively analyze brands for areas of opportunities and actionable recommendations
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish KPIs and related metrics for new products, site enhancements and site redesigns
- Provide strategic recommendations and support to business, marketing, IT, and UX initiatives that involve testing? provide business case support for web/mobile app projects related to digital analytics
- Interface and collaborate with business and marketing managers to provide digital analytics support for web strategies and initiatives
- Perform quantitative analysis of digital analytics data, acquisition and retention performance, other site metrics, and more.
- Design, Implement, and Test analytics via Adobe Analytics on web, mobile app, and “offline” or disjointed analytics data using and following a standardized SDR
- Train and consult junior folks and keep up with the latest Adobe Analytics, Target, Launch, and AAM releases and features
- Administer Adobe Analytics and Test & Target and troubleshoot with internal users and analytics team.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years in digital analytics with ideally 3-5+ years of combined experience in digital analytics, consulting, web/mobile app analytics, metrics, and optimization based on analytics, however candidates with a strong and provable analytics passion of any experience level will be considered.
- Experience in developing and maintaining business reports, performing ad hoc analysis, and delivering business recommendations? Experience working with and reporting on digital analytics, financial/business reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree – emphasis on business analysis, project management, marketing, communications, or information systems
- Master’s Degree heavily preferred in business administration, analytics, or marketing
- Adobe Analytics experience required
- 2+ years minimum Adobe Analytics Experience specifically required. Ideal candidate would have 3+ years minimum of total analytics experience with 2+ being with Adobe Analytics.
- Strong experience creating adobe based processing rules and classifications
- Proven ability to administer Adobe, create report suites and design SDR’s
- Proven ability in understanding key analytics topics related to adobe analytics such as evars.
- Expertise in creating complex dashboards with sales funnels, flow paths, etc…
- Expertise in product string tracking and in general complex Adobe concepts such as classification
- Required ability to read basic HTML
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines? handle multiple tasks – switching priorities and focus as needed
- Ability to learn new software and concepts quickly? ability to learn and adapt to evolving conditions and fluid requirements
- Passion for detail with a track record demonstrating initiative, drive and quality output
- Excellent oral, organizational and written communication skills? troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Highly organized, creative and attentive to detail? able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently
- Knowledge of or experience with at least one: CMS, AAM, AES, Google Analytics, or Adobe Test and Target
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager and/or Google Analytics is a huge plus but not a substitute for the required Adobe Analytics experience.