Our Chicagoland client has an exciting opportunity to bring on multiple software developers on a direct hire basis. Excellent company with great benefits and remote flexibility. Please see the below qualifications.
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies/delivery models.
Most of the development will be in JAVA and REACT.
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- 4 or more years of experience in object-oriented languages such as Java
- Knowledge or experience with cloud providers and infrastructure as a service;
- Knowledge or experience with building and deploying enterprise or cloud scale applications;
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies;
- Experience working directly with clients, leading projects, and mentoring engineers;
- Desire to expand knowledge in many development languages, applications, and tools.