Title: DevOps Engineer level 2
Location: Remote - but EST/CST timezone req'd
Term: Contract to Perm
- PowerShell, Batch files, Bash scripting, Git
- Provide operational support of containers as a service on Azure cloud
- Mentor client groups and individuals on how to use container automation for continuous delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Azure Environment resources and configurations, App Service Environment, Disaster Recovery.
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines, automation engineering, SDLC processes, Jenkins is preferred
- Extensive hands-on experience deploying Docker and Kubernetes preferably in an Azure environment but not required.
- Ability to drive DevOps efforts to completion that meet current and future needs of the organization.
- Self-starter able to keep up to date on changes and developments in enterprise computing infrastructure and cloud computing provider industries.
- Experience with Azure technologies (Web jobs, Blob Storage, SQL, Search Service, Service Bus)
- Strong background in Azure monitoring, alerting, and diagnostics, including Application Insights, Log Analytics, Network Monitoring, Service Health, and dashboards.
- Experience writing RESTful API services
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
Apply to MATRIX today!