Large Company in Cranberry Township, PA is seeking a Senior IT Desktop Support Analyst for a contract role that will last 11 months with a strong possibility of conversion to permanent. Will work onsite in Cranberry Township supporting all return-to-office PC infrastructure initiatives, supporting all levels of the company including white glove IT support for top tier executives. Will be a hybrid schedule to start with 2-3 days a week in the office, alternating with a teammate each day, but this could turn into a 5-days/week in the office in the future.
As the Sr. IT Desktop Support Analyst, you will perform functions that include drawing upon computer hardware and application experience in order to provide technical resolution to business solutions, support systems operations by resolving issues, create efficient, analytical decisions, prepare and lead informal training sessions for users, and serve as a technical information resource. Will also, perform the following duties:
- Set-up/repair computers and related equipment for employee/customer use.
- OS deployment (computer/laptop imaging/installation).
- Provide technical assistance to end-users of the company's computer system(s).
- Deliver technical assistance for computer related software and peripherals.
- Resolve all technical matters to meet customer service level agreements.
- PC/Laptop builds (requirements and specifications).
- End-point security of systems and data (antivirus/malware).
- Software inventory and distribution (update/patch deployment).
- Maintain portions of issue tracking & change request management systems.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree in related field preferred and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of a college degree, high school diploma or GED and 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate a basic understanding in the following areas: iOS & software / hardware / peripherals (including printers), computer imaging concepts/practices, Computer/System management products/tools (Dell KACE), Networking concepts/devices, iPhone, iPad and Blackberry & associated OS, Corporate applications/environments - AD, Citrix, Microsoft Office applications, Lotus Notes, McAfee Antivirus, Malware/Spyware removal concepts/tools, Voice over IP/Avaya telephone systems; Video conferencing concepts/practices; McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, work instructions, process maps and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of internal and external customers.