We are searching for a hand-son user to support the organization by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Responsibilities/Qualifications include:
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience and 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience: Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish tasks .
- leadership abilities to mentor teammates
- Bachelor's Degree