Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. Data Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas 78759 - Remote
Term: 6 months
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing success to the organization.
- Influence technical solutions while coaching newer or less experienced members on your Scrum team.
- Construct and manage services which extract data from disparate databases, transform the data and loads into a Snowflake data warehouse.
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Evangelize new ideas within your team as well as across teams.
- Develop high performing, scalable and secure solutions.
- Plan and deliver core technology upgrades.
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ETL and ELT process experience.
- Data Warehousing experience, including Snowflake or other data warehousing tools.
- AWS/Cloud experience.
- Programming experience with data sets in Python, Scala, Java or C#
- Apache Spark experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!