Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 6 Months
- Work on service, auction lifecycle of vehicle.
- Define business questions and collaborate with engineering teams to identify data sources and queries.
- Tidy, clean and transform data.
- Analyze data and identify trends.
- Visualize data, draw conclusions, present insights and tell compelling stories.
- Support Data Science:
- Help data-science and data-engineering teams perform and implement complex analyses.
- Select key problems to solve.
- Define goals, source data, and share domain knowledge.
- Identify data features, measure outcomes, and tune performance.
Build Data Processes:
- Lead projects to build better data processes.
- Understand input data, output data and transformations required to bridge the two.
- Work with data suppliers.
- Design, build and manage processes to deliver required data.
- Ensure data quality, and help manage projects to build new, and to improve existing, data pipelines.
- Drive deliverables, measure KPI’s, and report progress to leadership.
Support Product Management:
- Understand opportunities and competition around service, pricing and repair data.
- Interview customers and stakeholders.
- Research new features and sources of product differentiation.
- Be the liaison between technology and product strategy.
- Define KPI’s
- Be technology’s go-to person for questions related to Operational Data, integration with other systems.
- Information Analysis
- Performs data analysis and validation.
- Translates data into meaningful insights.
- Develops reports and data visualizations to present insights in the most effective way to enable decision making.
- Monitors and analyzes key metrics, and executes recurring analyses and reporting.
- Mines and interprets data, monitors and analyzes key metrics and interprets performance and provides insight into the data and metrics generated.
- Handles data preparation and data analysis portions of various projects.
- Writes, maintains and/or updates queries to develop analyses in response to queries from internal customers.
- Ensures accuracy of results produced as a result of data analysis.
- Coordinates data feeds and updates and sources additional data required for analysis.
- Determines the value of new internal and external data sources, merges disparate data sets, ingests data, and cleans and munges data, derives metrics, and transforms the data into usable information.
- Assists development teams in creating and maintaining data reporting models.
- Assists in the development and implementation of data monitoring and measurement systems.
- Develops monitoring mechanisms for quality and data management purposes.
- Builds and validates new derived metrics and associated business rules.
- Ensures the quality of specific data stores for collection, tracking and reporting of research data.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Communication and Articulation Skills.
- Pl-SQL Scripting, Data Modeling and Requirements Documentation experience.
- 5+ years of performing analysis and building data processes.
- Bachelor's degree in math, science, computer science, economics or statistics. Master's degree preferred.
- Power user of the MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint, for doing business analysis.
- Understanding of data science and product management.
- Passion for analysis and focus on business results. Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Effective written, listening and oral communications.
- Collaborative nature and the ability to balance vision and execution.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!