Are you an experienced recruiter with an enthusiasm for technology and a desire to work in a corporate environment? Are you looking to provide the highest quality candidates and consult with hiring managers to understand the organizational recruiting needs in the Healthcare space? If so, come join our team of collaborative professionals in pursuit of excellence.
MATRIX has a 38-year history as one of the top IT Staffing firms in the US. Beyond that, we’re able to offer clients the benefits of a mature Professional Services practice – a differentiator that has led us to quickly build a client base of top area employers.
- ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent & Client diamond winner 6 years in a row with world-class talent and client Net Promoter Scores in 2021.
- Guidant Global Outstanding Performer Supplier.
- Workforce Logiq Proven Performer (4 years in a row).
- Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work.
- Charlotte Business Journal Best Places to Work.
At MATRIX, we’re focused on relationship business. You'll use the latest technologies and recruiting tools in a results-driven and collaborative culture.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of staffing industry experience to help us grow.
What you get at MATRIX
A company that puts relationships and ethics above all else.
Best of breed technology and tools that make recruiting easy.
Flexibility and work-life balance.
Established in 1983 and still privately held by the original founders.
Customer Satisfaction award-winning focus.
Wide client base varying from Fortune 500 to small startup companies.
Let’s connect and see why MATRIX has the longest average tenure for recruiters in our industry!
- Ideally 3-5+ years of technical recruiting experience and a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Strongly prefer agency recruiting experience in a technical environment.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly activity goals that lead you to success.
- Good experience qualifying candidates across various IT skillsets for job requirements and approaching your day in a consultative manner.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with candidates to generate referrals and leads to source unique or specialized skill sets required by our clients.
- Previous experience using Bullhorn or a similar ATS in an agency environment is preferred.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred.
- Be a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and a strong desire to be the best!
- Be a team player and have a high ethical standard.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Need to desire to improve every day and become a leader in our office.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- 401(k) eligibility
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.