Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Sr. Clarity and Caboodle ETL Administrator
Location: Saint Paul, MN, 55104
Term: 3 months
This role primarily supports Epic Clarity and Caboodle ETL Administration and support, Caboodle development--preferably claims processing, performs Clarity and Caboodle upgrades, and delivers solutions using DataLink and Smart Data Elements.
The preferred candidate designs, develops, tests and maintains Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, documents and develops the creation of logical and physical data models. Additionally, technical expertise is applied to the design, development, and support of processing data of multiple databases and data formats involving both internal and external sources and targets. Highly tuned and efficient code, high levels of data quality and delivery excellence, effective and proactive verbal and written communication, excellence in customer service and partnerships, and teamwork are key success factors for this senior role.
- Design, develop, test, and production support maintenance of data management and integration processes serving a highly visible, enterprise level customer base.
- Apply initiation and leadership skills with analysts, business owners, and end users to define and document business, technical, financial, and operational support requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, dealing well with ambiguity, and concluding how deliverables meet business goals. Perform data analysis and data modelling to create source to target mapping documents. Perform data profiling as one means to output proof of high levels of data quality.
- Create, publish, distribute, and present design documents and other documentation, including logical or physical data models, end-to-end data integration diagrams, and Service Level Expectation documents.
- Develop effective error handling, perform unit testing, and gain stakeholder acceptance as key implementation and production support readiness criteria.
- Effectively balances and prioritizes workloads among project work development, support maintenance and operations (including on-call rotation), innovation and creativity, and initiative in a proactive, continuous improvement environment.
- Completes complex work assignments independently, takes initiative to flush out gaps in requirements or hopeful business outcomes, documents and confirms key understandings, and produces products with extremely low production support footprints.
- Performs consistently as a team player who shares knowledge, maintains effective working relationships, and puts yourself in service to others—maintaining extremely high customer service levels.
- Contributes to the development of team process and technical standards, including the creation of reusable code base, highly efficient job scheduling and batch performance, service management excellence, and financial improvements.
- As a continuous improvement environment, always seeks to learn, test, and incorporate new methods at any phase of the delivery and service management lifecycle.
- 2+ hands on experience with Epic Clarity and Caboodle system upgrades.
- 4+ years experience supporting Clarity and/or Caboodle daily ETL batch administration.
- Solutions delivery of DataLinks and Smart Data Elements.
- Caboodle development experience.
- 6+ years of ETL and SQL development experience, preferably Data Stage or SSIS, using Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- 6+ years of experience delivering data quality outcomes, performing and presenting data profiling results, working with relational databases and a multitude of file formats.
- 6+ years of experience with logical and physical data modelling.
- 6+ years of experience with data warehouse and ETL design and build.
- Demonstrated excellence using logical, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Written and oral communication skills--including the ability to document and communicate solution designs.
- Proven ability to conduct root cause analysis and research into systems and data issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or a minimum of six years progressively related experience.
- Experience with Smart Data Elements and DataLinks
- Experience with hands on development of claims processing to Caboodle
- Service Now
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Scheduling systems
- Epic Clarity Administration experience or certification
- Epic Caboodle Administration experience or certification
- Epic Caboodle Developer experience or certification