Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this award-winning global leader in healthcare IT to innovate and make open, connected communities of care possible for organizations across the world.
Position: Sr. C#/.NET Engineer
Location: Burlington, MA 01803
Term: 12 Months
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager.
- Ability to lead/guide team members with technical direction, architecture and framework.
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards.
- Peer review and sign-off of others work.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates.
- Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 to 8 years of experience and senior-level proficiency/experience in web development: HTML/JS, Angular, MVS, and ASP.Net.
- 4 to 8 years of experience and senior-level proficiency in C#.Net. Could be familiar with COM/DCOM.
- 4 to 8 years of experience and senior-level proficiency working with SQL Server, particularly stored procedures, and SQL data models.
- 4 to 8 years of experience and senior-level proficiency in VB6 (or similar technology, i.e. VB.Net, with ability to demonstrate VB6 potential).
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business Experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!