- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 227539
Detailed Job Description:
• Software development tasks would include: Architect, implement, deploy, and support cloud-ready and cloud-native, web-based applications using the .NET/Azure/Microsoft technology stack
• Would need to collaborate with engineers and other software developers to define requirements and design, build, and deliver solutions.
• Incorporate best practices from DevOps and Agile software development, including build/deployment automation (CI/CD), testing automation, and operational monitoring/alerting
• Experienced with at least one web development framework: React or Angular
• 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack Web Developer, handling both the backend and frontend
• Experienced with building applications from scratch is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
• Familiar with the full software development lifecycle including unit testing, integration testing, etc.
• Production deployment experience to at least one of the following platforms: Azure, AWS
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.