Are you a Sr. C# Application Developer? Do you also have experience working with Azure, Rest, MongoDB? Are you super collaborative? Are you looking for your next career opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
Formal Job Description
The Senior Application Developer develops business software solutions through object and data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance, and implementation support. The Senior Application Developer participates in application standards development and serves as an evangelist for best practices
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with Lead Application Developers and collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business needs and clarify requirements.
- Develop applications to client's coding standards and quality.
- Collaborate with other developers to determine the optimal solution architecture to ensure application efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Serve as a mentor/technical resource for Application Developers.
- Collaborate with business teams to develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes
- Develop unit test plans and scenarios
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Report project/task status to the appropriate Application Development Manager on a weekly basis (at minimum).
- Ensure stakeholders are responded to in a timely and professional manner. Foster open lines of communication with all parties.
Qualifications - Internal
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 7 years Application Development experience,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent IT knowledge/experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented design and programming techniques.
- Cloud solution architecture experience - preferably on Azure
- Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C#, RESTful API, JSON, SQL Server, MongoDB, Elastic Search, WPF, GIT, Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Advanced experience with multi-threaded applications and services
- Event-driven and Event-streaming architectures
- Solution design expertise with core NFRs like: security, scalability, availability, resilience and performance
- Monitoring (telemetry, diagnostics and logs) in cloud platforms
- Experience with building unit testing.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in the software development process and creative problem-problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle: requirements gathering, design, development,
testing, and implementation.
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach junior team members.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Storage - Blobs, Files
- Database - SQL
- Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Logic Apps
- Event Grid
- Event Hubs
- API Apps
- Identity - Azure AD and RBAC
- Network - VNets, Subnets, NIC, NSGs, ASGs
- Compute - VMs
- Infrastructure provisioning - IaaC, Bicep, ARM templates
- Experience developing documentation for end users
- Experience with DevExpress
- Expertise in Splunk, Dynatrace, NGINX, XebiaLabs