Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Term: 6 Months
Location: Remote/Sandy Springs, GA (as needed for meetings)
Our Atlanta-based client is seeking an experienced Sr. Business Analyst with a heavy emphasis on Business Process analysis and specifically, mapping of business processes for contract position in Sandy Springs.
- External facing position involving coordination with Stakeholders and vendor implementation partner
- Develop relationships with business partners
- Conduct business process analysis
- Break down high-level information into details and low-level information into digestible information for general users.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop/document business scenarios
- Generate business process flows and functional/non-functional requirements
- Organize and facilitate requirements sessions
- Work cross-functionally to determine business process relationships
- Generate project statistical data for reporting
- Set efficient processes for managing project artifacts
- Complete and Manage documentation related to Business Analysis function
- Senior-level resource with 8 plus years as a Business Analyst
- Experience in ERP level implementations and/or system implementations for large enterprise clients
- Organizational and facilitation skills – must be able to set expectations, manage agendas, garner audience participation, and resolve conflicts.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Critical thinking skills – evaluate information gathered from different sources.
- Analytical skills – ability to translate business needs and pain points into requirements.
- Self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once while prioritizing and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Technical skills - proficient in MS Visio, MS Excel, Sharepoint, etc.
- SAP experience a plus
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!