Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Term: 6 Months
- Prepare Functional design documents for customizations/conversions using AIM methodology.
- Prepare the Test scripts for financial modules with business scenarios to test in all phases (CRP, SIT and UAT).
- Create and execute test plans for both custom and standard Oracle processes, downstream and upstream system functionality.
- Participate in and coordinate with users for verification/validation of various patches, updates, bug fixes and enhancement implementations.
- Conduct UAT sessions with Business users and prepare User documents for all financial modules.
- Engage in implementation, roll-out and post production support of Oracle R12 Procure-To-Pay modules.
- Business requirement gathering, as-Is process analysis, gap analysis and process mapping and documentation as per waterfall and Agile technique and methodology. Configuration and system setups to map business requirements in Oracle financial modules.
- Troubleshoot EBS month end reconciliation issues.
- Research and provide solutions for bug fixes and business process enhancements.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement solutions to create increased system stability.
- Raise Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support to obtain solutions to application problems.
- Co-coordinate and help the Business users in executing the Business scenario in Oracle.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing sessions with business users and prepare user documents for automation; research, analysis, and problem solving; troubleshoot simple to complex application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs.
- Participate in annual Disaster Recovery exercises.
- University Degree preferred, or if all other requirements are met above, minimum HS Diploma
- Expertise in Agile and waterfall methodologies uses during SDLC process for multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle financial modules (as noted above) in R12 environment.
- Experience of full lifecycle Implementations of R12 of Financial modules (as noted above).
- Expert in preparing Oracle AIM documentation (RD020, BP040, BP080, BR100, MD050, TE020, etc. documents).
- Strong knowledge and working experience in end to end testing for all modules.
- Experience in implementing large projects, from Initial Analysis phase to Design and Configuration, User Training and finally System Testing and Post Production Support.
Apply with MATRIX Today!