Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this award-winning retirement and global asset management leader, helping people and businesses navigate a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, investment services and insurance.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 12 months
- Leads initiatives and influences across business and IT stakeholders.
- Responsible for the leadership of or participation in the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business and technical needs across functional or multi-business units on medium to large scope initiatives with moderate complexity to align with business strategy.
- Works independently, mentors and guides others to drive business results.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of related work, previous BA experience.
- Financial Services experience.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving and big-picture/conceptual skills.
- FINRA registration may be required.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, financial service products, and systems.
- Must be technically adept. High level of proven knowledge and application of Business Analysis and relevant Project Management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, oral and written communication, planning and decision-making skills. Demonstrated strong facilitation, interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and big-picture/conceptual skills.
- Must be able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors and be able to influence others without formal authority.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication. Demonstrates the ability to embrace and understand the change process and effectively guides others through change.
- Must be able to execute effectively in a matrix management environment.
Even better if you have:
- Business Analyst certification.
- Experience working in an agile fashion.
- Background with Annuity products.
- Flexible to changing priorities.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!