Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Sr. Application Developer
Location: Hartford, CT
Term: 6 Months
Description/Comment: We are looking for a Sr. Application Developer to join our team.
- Lead the application development in Saleforce.com platform including architecture, design, coding, configuration, maintenance and installation
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverable, status reports, project plans)
- Working closely with the business teams involving discussing trade-offs with other technology such as .NET versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality
- Develop Medium to Complex SF solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided.
- Create technical plans and strategies with other IT team members, developing solutions to address any agency-wide issues and making business processes more efficient.
- Conduct workshops/training for other team members in the IT Team to gain a detailed understanding of the Salesforce Solution, business requirements and Salesforce Platform Capabilities.
- Produce Technical documentation and help testing team.
- Excellent hands-on experience working on Salesforce platforms
- Direct experience working on Salesforce projects (medium to enterprise)
- Excellent Experience in Force.com Platform technology (Apex, VisualForce, SQL, DB2)
- Experience and expertise in core web technologies
- Experience and expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET, VB etc
- Experience working with web services and related technologies (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Force.com Certified Administration/Developer Certification
Apply to MATRIX today!