Our client is seeking a Sr. Android Engineer for a long-term contract opportunity in Irving, TX! In this role you should have 3 - 5 years of deep expertise working on mobile software consumer facing applications. Expert hands-on experience with Kotlin. Expert knowledge of app development on Android and Gradle. Experience with MVVM Design pattern. Experience with testing frameworks like Espresso or similar technologies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Experience with Dependency Injection (Dagger).
- Knowledge of basic networking principles, internet protocol and APIs.
- Experience with REST, JSON, URL loading, and web services.
- Experience deploying to Google Play Store.
- Experience with Firebase Cloud Messaging or Google Cloud Messaging
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience with Unit testing and Automated Device testing.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Experience using Mobile Attribution Platform.
- Expert Software development and debugging skills.
- Experience with peer review code evaluation processes.
- Expert with version control (git, Git-flow).