Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Agile Coach
Location: Charlotte, NC - San Francisco, CA - Phoenix, AZ - New York, NY - Des Moines, IA - Minneapolis, MN - St Louis, MO - Philadelphia, PA
As an Agile Coach, you will provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners, DevOps teams, development teams. You'll work with stakeholders to drive improvements in agile maturity while demonstrating quantifiable progress towards achieving higher performing teams and improved business outcomes.
We are looking for Sr. Agile Coaches that have a previous track record of leading an Enterprise Agile Transformation from beginning to end – and has the tenure to prove it.
- Educate various roles and levels of people on Agile principles
- Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies
- Guide teams into Agile methodology
- Coach 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously with in-depth guidance on the roles, rituals, and artifacts of Agile teams and organization units
- Provide team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions
- Responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of Agile (Domain-wide/enterprise-wide)
- Foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency
- Knowledge with SecDevOps and Automation processes and tools
- Strong knowledge of and background in Agile frameworks and methodologies like Kanban/Scrum/SAFe.
- Experience coaching teams in Agile adoption and/or as a Scrum Master
- Proficient in one or more of the Agile tools such as JIRA, Rally or equivalent
- Experience coaching at small to medium organizations a must, large organizations are a plus
- Expected to work with other Coaches (SecDevOps and Automation) to drive overall coaching program
- Programming experience is a plus, not mandatory
- Technical or hands on software delivery background instead of Project Management Profiles
- Subject Matter Expertise in Delivery and SDLC
- Banking Industry experience
- Identifiable connection to the coaching industry