We are searching for a Sr. ABAP Programmer / Analyst who will be responsible for analysis, technical specifications writing, problem solving, programming and testing of our client's SAP applications based in Atlanta, GA.Essential Functions of the role:
- Technical development and maintenance of SAP S4 Hana implementation.
- Support all interfaces to the application for upgrades and problem resolution.
- Develop technical specifications for reports, modifications, and extensions.
- Support the end user community with user mentoring, process documentation, and end user training.
- Conduct technical research with recommendations for action into IT related topics: upgrades, systems, methodologies, software, etc.
- Independent task handling and providing optimum technical solutions to Functional team.
- Work directly with the software vendor and service providers for issue resolution and implementation of functionality.
- Present status as required to the IT and business staff.
- Provide off-hour support as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
- Basic understanding of business processes applicable to various modules in SAP – SD, MM, FI, and PM
- Comfortable with OSSS navigation and OSS note interpretation
- Good understanding of SAP BW
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity!