Houston based energy client is seeking a SQL Sever DBA to join their team for a contract opportunity. This opportunity will have remote options but candidates should be local and willing to be on a Hybrid 1-2 schedule currently but when normal operations resume, should be in the office M-F.
- 5-9 years of SQL Server DBA experience managing large number of Microsoft SQL databases including SQL 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- Windows/SQL clustering experience is required.
- Strong T-SQL scripting
- Performance tuning & troubleshooting
- SSIS & SSRS management experience is required.
- Skills in SQL replication, log shipping, Always-on availability groups, Azure SQL databases etc. are preferred but not required.
Nice to have:
- Idera auditing tool, SOX controls, management of SQL databases in DMZ.
- Oracle database management experience.
- Demonstrate service-oriented approach to issue resolution
- Good team player, interpersonal skills, and effective communication
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.