Is your niche optimizing SQL and automating data validation? Our Chicago loop client is looking for a collaborative hands on SQL Developer who can help automate data validation. If you love the flexibility of working remote and want to get out of the house two days per week of your choosing, please consider this great opportunity to work with data helping to improve surgical outcomes and the quality of hospital care!
Perks include 37.5 hour work week, generous PTO and pension!
(1) Coordinate and execute data validation and reconciliation activities (2) Design and implement proactive data checking activities to prevent problems in data reconciliation process
(3) Generate custom data sets for internal and external customers
(4) Data customer support, including troubleshooting problems and preparing ad hoc reports (5) Data posting and user administration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of similar database experience preferred.
- Strong SQL experience required.
- Experience with Oracle (preferred) or Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Experience writing SQL scripts and custom reports.
- QA/Data reconciliation experience strongly preferred.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.