Position: SQA Automation Engineer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12 month w/ extension
Our client seeks a SQA Automation Engineer to join their growing team.
- Have working experience and knowledge of creating Test Automation Frameworks leveraging Java/Python and Selenium WebDriver. C# will also be considered.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience coding automated test scripts using Java/Python and Selenium WebDriver.
- Have working experience and knowledge using Apache Maven or an equivalent tool for dependency management and automated software build.
- Have working experience and knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or an equivalent automation server integrated with Selenium.
- Have working experience and knowledge of open source software version control systems – preferably Git.
- Have at least 5 years of working in an Agile environment.
Apply with MATRIX today!