We are seeking an Analyst who can work 100% remote for a contract or potentially contract to hire opportunity. This resource should be able to acclimate themselves into the clients environment, bringing their knowledge of supplier/risk management, negotiation, and sourcing to drive results, generate expected savings, and manage over all activities.
- Processing Intake Requests from the Relationship Owner Community
- RFX Process Leadership/Project Management related to new services/vertical deliverables
- Pricing/Business Terms Negotiation, in coordination with Senior Leadership (Business and Procurement)
- Contract Administration/Negotiation of Amendments and Renewals of Existing Agreements
- Coordinate with legal counsel to ensure all redlines are addressed prior to signature
- Assist Leadership in building out category strategies in the key areas of responsibility (Technology/IT, Services, Operations, Compliance)
- Supplier Relationship/Risk Management Roles
- Coupa Engagement Risk Assessments. Partner with Relationship Owners in certain supplier risk reviews and projects.
- Assist in Bank quarterly remediation plans around third party risk management
- Partner with ROs and follow up on Coupa ongoing monitoring tasks
- Assist Supplier Relationship Management in FDIC audit prep and requests
- Ensure Tier 1 quarterly business reviews are documented with the appropriate documentation around SLA, Finance and Scorecard reviews
- Work with SRM Manager on updating Supplier Lifecycle Management procedures based on ECC policy updates
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Provide extra bandwidth to ensure the ability to flex up or down with specific workload, at the direction of senior leadership.
- Strong work experience in the verticals related to technology, banking/audit/FDIC requirements, Outsourced Services and Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in support of sourcing and supplier management requirements
- Proficient time manager with ability to prioritize and make decisions independently, when needed. Able to work resiliently under pressure and solve problems presented from multiple constituencies.
- Able to drive results/generate expected savings, under the direction of procurement senior leadership.
- Good PM capabilities to monitor and manage activities, and report on results.
- Professional demeanor, good communicator at all levels.