- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Logistics
- Experience in Asset Management/warehouse environment
- Knowledge of International Shipping requirements
- Ability to performs standardized receiving function for all inbound IT assets and peripherals
- Ability to perform standardized Shipping procedures utilizing our internal aircraft and external vendors such as FedEx (Ground and Air) and also International Freight Forwarders.
- Fork Lift Certified a Plus
- Function: Logistics / Distribution
- Job Ref: 213177
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.