MATRIX has a contract-to-hire Sourcing Recruiter opportunity with a global Consulting Firm. This is a 100% REMOTE position where you need to reside in Knoxville, TN; Lafayette, LA; Belton, TX; Troy, AL; or in the New England area
You will join a strategic team focused on finding top talent and partnering closely with the existing recruiters.
- Proactively identify, source and recruit candidates using a variety of sources including job boards, research, internet sourcing, social media, referrals, etc.
- Conduct thorough candidate screenings.
- Work closely with Recruiters to fully understand requirements and needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates to keep an ongoing and robust pipeline.
- Document all candidate activity in our applicant tracking system as well as provide detailed notes.
- Share strategic sourcing methods and tips during knowledge share and training opportunities.
- 7 + years of technical recruiting experience, and at least 5 years of experience in a strategic sourcing role specifically.
- Ability to utilize all different types of the above mentioned avenues to source for top talent
- Analytical and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team and knowledge share.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and meet sourcing targets.
- Solid candidate experience skills – the ability to draw in candidates and keep a strong pipeline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred