Location: East Coast
We are looking for someone to join our newly formed Customer Experience Solutions team. Customer Centricity is core to every decision we make. Our Customer Experience Managers combine the roles of Solution Consultant and Customer Success to partner with our customers and prospective customers through all phases of the customer journey. We need someone who can engage with both technical and business stakeholders to solve the challenges of our customers by developing strategies; implementing solutions using the features, capabilities and the business value aspects of our platform; and ultimately achieving successful business outcomes leading to long-lasting advocates.
As part of our onboarding experience, you will have the opportunity to learn our Platform offerings, the use cases and solutions that leverage our offerings and their integrations with customer IT environments.
As a member of our Go-to-Market team, and as a strategic partner of our core sales team, you will actively participate in cross-functional collaborations with our Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to guide and align on our customer-centric goals, adoption of best practices for our solutions by providing quality feedback from the field.
- Demonstrate our DaaS products and solutions to customers and prospects either on-site or remotely.
- Collaborate closely with our sales teams and technical teams to provide dynamic presentations which are tailored to solving specific customer problems.
- Act as primary point of contact for all customer activities including but not limited to consultative guidance, customer onboarding, value realization, product training, and technical best practices.
- Be organized and analytical, eliminating obstacles and ensuring success using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Guide prospects and customers through best practices and root cause analysis related to their use-cases and challenges -- including proof-of-concepts, infrastructure analysis / service analysis, and/or collaborating with Account Executives and R&D teams in support of pre and post sales opportunities.
- Identify early indicators for both expansion and churn through a combination of relationship management and product analytics.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to combine your business acumen, technical and analytical skills, and success strategies with your broader knowledge or ability to learn some of the below use cases to operationalize these functionalities across enterprise organizations within Accommodation, On-Demand Services, Retail, and Transportation industries.
Data Analytics and Visualization
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos to articulate complex ideas and results to all levels of the business.
- Previous experience working for a technical product, such as cloud warehouses, data science platforms, integration or API-first company with understanding of software development, business intelligence, solution or integration architecture.
- High aptitude for learning and researching to find the best possible solutions to problems.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and respond to fluctuating asks from multiple external channels.
- Working-level expertise in any of Snowflake, AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform to serve as a trusted adviser to our customers.
- Pre-sales experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Data Science.
- Python, SQL, SDKs, or API integration experience.