Position: Solutions Architect
Term: 5 Months
The successful candidate will work closely with the VP of Corporate IT technology, Director of Marketing technology, and key business leadership team members.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Strong technical background – preference to have some experience with marketing and communications technology
- Ability to assess functional and non-functional requirements in developing a solution
- Experience with packaged software selections and product evaluations
- Prefer experience with marketing and communications technology such as: email marketing, digital asset management, web design, etc.
- Experienced in design of system-to-system integrations
- General knowledge of infrastructure, application, data, and security design patterns
- Evaluate the technology requirements and capabilities of existing marketing and communications applications and recommend a future state disposition to keep or replace those products
- Compare capabilities across multiple tools and recommend consolidation or replacement opportunities
- Ensure the selection meets business requirements and aligns to IT’s technology roadmap and best practices.
- Document current state architecture to provide frame of reference and identify known issues/constraints
- Develop an end state architecture required to meet the business strategic goals
- Responsible for analysis, design, estimation, and development of a product roadmap including high level implementation plan
- Work with product owner, business owner(s) and functional leads to proactively assist in direction setting and provide technical guidance as needed
- Lead technical discussions relative to technology selection and end state definition
- Must possess broad knowledge across multiple technical platforms and be able to draw on skills and experience to maximize solution design.
- Responsible for providing application and data: architecture, vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving on an enterprise level.
- This individual anticipates Information Technology (IT) industry future directions and relates to future architecture needs and projects within IT
- Involves interfacing across several technical and business areas
- Acts as a visionary to infrastructure issues and acts as a sounding board or consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions
- May be called upon to provide any level of project management for single or multiple projects within Information Technology