Contract Opportunity with Highly Reputable Big Four Organization
Position: Solutions Architect
Location: Secaucus New Jersey 07094
Term: 6 months
- Drive the successful delivery of security technology investment efforts.
- Network & team with stakeholders and sponsors across organization technology to drive business.
- Independently motivate others as needed to support solution efforts.
- Work with domain architects to ensure alignment with strategic objectives and targets.
- Come up to speed with strategic artifacts and align solution efforts to those strategies.
- Provide input into strategic direction as needed.
- Formulate requirements which guide technology selections and solution exercises.
- Frame and conduct various technology selection approaches including RFIs and RFPs.
- Lead technology selection efforts from a technical perspective.
o Lead RFP question formulation and be responsible for their completion.
o Formulate technology recommendations while working with stakeholders.
- Compile technology findings and recommendations for leadership decisions.
- Drive proof-of-concept and implementation activities from an architectural perspective.
- Develop and enhance solution architecture artifacts.
- Identify technologies appropriate to incorporate in solution architectures.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure architecture diagrams, solution architecture documents and other artifacts to guide implementations.
o Translate requirements into the formulation of solutions.
- Develop security technology standard proposals.
- Present subject matter to project teams, governance forums and other audiences as needed.
- Travel as needed.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related field of study.
- 12+ years of experience in the Information Technology field.
- 5+ years of experience in a solution architecture capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in a global organization context.
- Experience developing detailed security and infrastructure architectures.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure technology including network security, endpoint security, data security, and cyber defense.
- Must be well versed & educated in common Information Security practices and the CISSP domains.
- Possess general Information Technology experience.
- Must be able to leverage knowledge to influence the speed and direction of projects.
- Must be able to consider the variety of options available and recommend the best approach or solution, weighing the benefits and detractors of each.
- Must be able to think beyond standard constructs creatively, yet pragmatically.
- Possess a delivery-focused mindset for speed to market.
- Be able to think broadly in terms of overall project approach and show adaptability as customer ask or leadership direction shifts.
- Be able to research and come up to speed quickly on new technology areas.
- Be able to aggressively network, establish relationships, and come up to speed on complex global technology landscapes.
- Experience with internal client-service relationships and appreciation for the voice of the customer.
- Have significant experience developing artifacts and presenting to executive leadership.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and tailoring presentations to suit the audience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework methodology.
- Experience in roles ranging from operations/engineering to architecture both within and outside of an information security context.
- Cloud experience/exposure -- particularly regarding Microsoft cloud service offerings (e.g., architectures enabling O365) and Azure.
- Experience in IT or security organizations supporting mobile or "disconnected" workforce.
- Any of these preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, SANS Certifications including: GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, Security+, and familiarity/experience with SABSA or TOGAF methodology.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!