Contract Opportunity with Highly Reputable Big Four Organization
Position: Solution Architect
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Term: 6 months
- Delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives hosted in a variety of environments considering re-use, scalability and reliability in alignment with the organization’s mission and strategy.
- Holistically evaluate the architecture and apply deep technical expertise to understand the business impact of a technical component, recommending and implementing new solutions, ways of working and technologies to meet business requirements.
- Develop relationships across the business to understand requirements, apply deep technical knowledge of solution and technical architecture to solve business problems and work closely with other architecture and development teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Create reliable solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with the business, multi-disciplinary teams including our peers in Technical Solution Management and Product Costing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Very strong Architecture skills in both Application & Infrastructure. Understands the fundamental architecture principles but not necessarily specialized in specific programming language/technology.
- Technology agnostic – able to select the right technology for the business use-case within the given constraints.
- Strong in Microsoft technologies with ability to design for multi-cloud and technology neutral solutions.
- Small to Large enterprise scale projects/products design and delivery experience.
- Must have worked in large enterprise and understands compliance, reuse, policies, standards, etc.
- Understands different methodologies Waterfall, Agile, Spiral, Hybrid, etc.
- Strong understanding of Security controls and related regulations like GDPR, etc.
- Understands effort & cost estimations.
- Ability to handle hypothetical situations creatively with Client & Team interactions – negotiations to cut costs without compromising the quality.
- Exposure and apatite to constantly learn and adopt fast changing technology in the market – mainly disruptive technologies.
Even better if you have:
- Pre-sales experience in a large technology consulting firm.
- AWS and Google experience.
- Security and Networking experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!