This fast growing software development and design leader has an immediate 4-6+ month contract opportunity for a Solution Architect proficient in Python and DevOps. Seeking a Solution Architect that leverages this expertise to work with stakeholders and teams to help understand overall impact to the organization from technology changes. Will define implementation plan and must be comfortable talking with clients about needs and identifying new opportunities, including strategy. Will help implement processes for continuous developments and CI/CD pipelines from the ground up. The application itself will be written in Python.
- Providing architecture guidance via hands-on development of an exciting new data platform.
- Working with development teams to implement UX experience and supporting backend features.
- Mentoring and coaching related team members.
- Possessing strong leadership skills to influence others in organization.
- Fluent in Python and deep understanding of software architecture principles
- Experience in general database design with emphasis on graph storage models
- Deep understanding of representing relational models using a graph database for large clusters of nodes
- Expertise in database querying (SQL, noSQL), search techniques, web services
- Thorough understanding of database information retrieval, indexing and graph theory
- AWS Cognito and Grandstack experience preferred.
- Experience with neo4j and serverless -stack is a big PLUS!