Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Solution Architect
Location: Houston, Texas 77046
Term: 12 months
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Development team, and third-party vendors in an Agile environment to understand requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, and to design, develop, and implement Workday Cloud and other products (including integration with ServiceNow) for the HR transformation.
- Advise and assist third-party vendors in configuring Workday Cloud environment as needed.
- Possess expert level knowledge of key HR processes, including Payroll and other HR functions, and utilize that knowledge to provide robust technology solutions.
- Provide functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of business processes and applications.
- Participate in new product reviews, tests, and pilots.
- Conduct gap analysis and write / review / maintain functional and technical specifications for new or modified business processes.
- Work with Product Owners to develop test strategy and author test plans as required for application releases.
- Document system functions and cross functional processes.
- Provide a system-wide architectural view of the functional and technology solutions that are built.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 years of experience in the development and implementation of software or information technology systems.
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Architect, Solution Architect, or Enterprise Architect
- Experience with development, implementation, and integration of Workday HCM.
- Implementing and supporting Workday HCM.
- Migrating systems from on-premise to Workday HCM.
- Experience with Payroll systems architecture, design, and implementation.
- Experience gathering, reviewing, and approving functional and technical requirements (and in user story format) and mapping to Workday HCM.
- Experience designing integrations for third-party systems using integrator tools such as MuleSoft and Informatica.
- Experience converting data from legacy on-premise applications to Workday HCM, including developing data cleansing strategy, data extraction, cleansing, and coordination with legacy developers on data validation and sign off for each conversion cycle from a Technology perspective.
- Experience with data archival strategy, design, and implementation.
- Understanding technical aspects, including reading / writing code and being able to help the development team in analysis and debugging when needed.
- Demonstrated capabilities to understand the application landscape, various touch points, and impact analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science is preferred or commensurate relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow HR Service Delivery preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment preferred
- Familiarity with JIRA and scaled Agile.
- Certifications in Workday.
- Master’s Degree.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!