Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Solution Architect
Location: Houston Texas 77046
Term: 6 months
- Oversee and support functional and business requirements gathering for Infrastructure.
- Apply a structured enterprise architecture approach for translating those functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains.
- Ensure alignment of initiative level high and low designs against the agreed architectures and technology strategies.
- Provide continuous feedback between Infrastructure, Applications and business representation.
- Build a strong relationship and rapport with key stakeholders, including business partners, Application leads and other Infrastructure functions (Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models.
- Ability to engage with technical members from other teams to collaborate on designs and specifications for cross-functional technical solutions.
- Keeps abreast of current developments and trends in Infrastructure and assigned business domain through networking, continuing education and industry/technology publications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 8 years of experience in information technology with 2 years of financial services experience and 2 to 3 years of technology architecture experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent years of direct experience.
- Financial services experience in Asset Management with exposure to complex concepts into multiple architectural “views” aimed at varying audiences.
- Broad based IT Infrastructure knowledge and experience in at least one technical domain (Networking, Server/Storage, Databases, Citrix Hosting, etc.).
Even better if you have:
- Master’s of Business Administration in a related field is preferred or commensurate relevant work experience.
- Experience working in an Agile team is beneficial.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!