Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Solution Architect
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 7 months
- Contribute to the quality and delivery of the technical documentation for software solutions.
- Create overall application and solution architectures, component designs, and systems integration and implementations for a particular business solution.
- Lead efforts in defining, documenting and estimating the following for enterprise applications: requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, on- prem, hybrid and cloud topologies, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, system inputs and output.
- Collaborate with other IT staff to assess business needs and requirements and translate them into automated solutions; will produce relevant solution design artifacts including but not limited to: technical estimates, conceptual, logical and physical system designs, sequence diagrams, and data models; will coordinate new system development to ensure it is consistent and well integrated with existing application systems and COTS solutions; analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Consult with clients to prototype, architect, and design applications to meet needs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience with integration architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams.
- 5+ years of proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- 5+ years of experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- 5+ years of technical experience with large scale system integration.
- 5+ years direct experience in enterprise-level application design and integration.
- 5+ years direct experience in cloud application (Azure/AWS) architecture.
- 5+ years direct experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) architecture.
- Experience with SAFe architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams.
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Competency with XML constructs and schemas.
- Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST.
- Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!