Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the Following
Position: Software Verification Engineer
Location: Mount Olive New Jersey 07836
Term: 9 Months
- Prepare software test cases in cooperation with peers on the software verification team.
- Execute test cases in the laboratory on the diagnostics instruments.
- Perform regression testing.
- Assure that software quality goals are met.
- Participate in and supporting product test process improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to company and regulatory procedure.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience in TFS.
- Experience with databases and SQL.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Software verification and installation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, EE, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with medical diagnostics instruments and/or interfacing with automation systems/devices.
- Experience with industry-standard testing methodology.
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
- Experience working in a regulated industry.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Possess a high-level of self-motivation and ability to work on a team.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!