Work for the Worlds #1 Brand!
Position: Software Tools Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 12 months
- Ownership and administration of the Client Freestyle stack of tools.
- Providing subject matter expertise across Agile development methodologies and tool sets.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to identify process and/or tool gaps and implement improvements.
- Assess current tools and Microsoft tools equivalents
- Conduct interviews amongst various Freestyle teams on how they're using the current productivity tools
- Identify any gaps in functionality, workflow and/or data sharing between tools and determine migration path
- Provide recommendation on feasibility of migrating to Microsoft stack or alternative path
- Execute migration (TBD) to new Microsoft stack, if decided
- Establish best practices through collaboration with stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Super Strong knowledge of JIRA and Confluence exp
- Azure Dev Ops tool knowledge a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in large scale technology and customer operations.
- Strong knowledge of agile principles and tools including Atlassian and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of Operational Excellence principles and concepts
- Experience in service or product/project management
- Bachelors Degree required and Masters preferred