Do you have a love for Software Test Engineering? Does automation and testing excite you? Do you have experience with SQL, elastic stack, and AWS? Do you within a collaborative environment? This position may be for you!!!
Software Test Engineers work with dedicated product teams to ensure that our products deliver against our
customers’ unmet needs. They function as ambassadors of quality within the team instilling a testing mindset to
improve overall quality and team velocity. They are responsible for ensuring our software functions the way it is
intended by creating automated testing plans and strategy, creating/coaching software engineers and Associate
Software Test Engineers to create and execute various forms of automated testing, and solving complex issues.
They work side by side with software engineers to improve overall software quality and recommend
opportunities for improvement.
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
Work with Product Analysts to create thorough testing plans and strategy for automated testing
• Utilize, extend and create new automated testing frameworks
• Perform exploratory testing on the product to understand its testing challenges
• Create and coach software engineers and Associate Software Test Engineers to create various forms of
automated testing (of medium to high complexity). Help team identify and use appropriate methods of
• Exercise manual and automated security tests in order to find gaps in security coverage
• Solve complex testing issues
• Monitor state of quality, raising awareness and resolution of gaps in quality
• Drive the team and organization toward implementing and maintaining Continuous
Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline
• Actively participate in sharing knowledge, including strong participation in CoP discussions
• 3+ years of experience in testing software
• Demonstrated experience building tests from scratch without an existing framework
• Working knowledge of an object oriented language (preferably C#)
• Experience writing SQL queries including joins
• Experience testing consumer facing web applications
• Deep knowledge of software testing best practices in an agile environment
• Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery