Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Software Test Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 6 Months
- Write and execute system test plans to verify the system meets all documented requirements.
- Perform manual testing on web applications and verify successful completion of test plans.
- Create testing plans to confirm that application meets requirements and design specifications.
- Document bugs and application insufficiencies with sufficient information to allow a developer to reproduce issues so they can be corrected.
- Assist with the development of user testing scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience manually performing testing on a web application.
- Ability to read and execute the steps of a manual testing script, and verify outcomes.
- Ability to write testing plans according to identified standards.
- Ability to identify and document bugs or insufficiencies in a web application.
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with web application software development projects using .Net.
- Familiarity with documenting requirements in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!