Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Software Test Analyst
Location: Richmond Virginia 23220
Term: 6 months
- Will be primarily responsible for software test analysis to support multiple ABC project teams performing manual and stress testing. This position will support testing needs for new and legacy system integration needs.
- Work alongside software developers, business analysts, product owners and other system specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements.
- Produce well-structured, documented and maintainable test scripts for manual testing that support the software test cycle within the SDLC.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Create clearly documented defect reports for anomalies found during test procedures. Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in IT Quality Assurance field (both front and back end validation testing experience).
- 3+ years of experience in testing web-based applications.
- 3+ years of experience writing simple PL/SQL queries (insert/update).
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- 3+ years of experience using JIRA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems is preferred. Extensive current experience in software testing is required.
- Experience with front-end, UI and back-end validation testing.
- Thorough understanding of various browsers user agents and compatibility testing.
- Knowledge of SQL and database interaction. Knowledge of automation testing frameworks. Strong analytical skills; attention to details.
Even better if you have:
- 1+ year if experience working in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience in testing e-commerce, mobile, web, POS (Point-of-sale), financial and human resource applications (if so pls make sure it’s highlighted on resume).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!