Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Sr Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12-18 months months
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met in support of Essbase reporting solutions
- Design, develop, test, debug and document solutions using Agile development practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in a directly and closely related field.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and supporting Essbase reporting solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead or assist in the resolution of complex technical problems.
- Experience with Essbase OLAP platform (ASO/BSO) including but not limited to: outline design, load rules, MaxL scripts, partitions, calc scripts, security, tuning, optimization, and the SmartView Add-In for Excel.
- In depth experience with the full life-cycle of multidimensional-based financial reporting and analytical application projects including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, production rollout, documentation, and maintenance.
- Experience sourcing hierarchy and fact data from both file based and/or Relational sources - including Metadata Management Systems like DRM.
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX shell scripting to fully automate Essbase database outline builds, data loads and aggregations.
- Experience building complex automation processes with CA Autosys.
- Experience with Star schema design and relational database modeling in Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience working in Financial services industry or supporting data needs of finance teams
- Experience working with both business and technical partners.