Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Informatica Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 9 months
- This role supports multiple in-flight development projects at the same time.
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years Informatica Power Center development
- 5+ years of ETL / Data Warehouse experience, preferably with SQL Server/TSQL
- 3+ years of Autosys and/or UNIX shell scripting
- 3+ years SDLC experience
- Ability to read Source-to-Target mapping requirement doc and translate to data warehouse development for execution
- Kimball Methodology, Star Schemas, Slowly changing dimensions
- 5+ years SQL Server experience; DDL, TSQL, Stored Procedures, etc. in large-scale relational databases
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- The ability to work in a multi-tasking team environment
- Financial industry experience is desirable, especially in the finance / product control / middle office domain
- Accounting knowledge also a big plus