Terrific Contract to hire Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Sr Engineer
Location: 100% remote due to Covid, will eventually be located in Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: Contract to hire
7+ years of application development and implementation experience
5+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
2+ years of Microservices development experience
2+ years of web client side development using Angular or Razor
Knowledge of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework
In this role, you will act as a technical resource for a group of agile teams providing application design, testing and implementation; utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology with an underlying migration goal to cloud based technologies.
- You will be responsible for analyzing complex business requirements and designs specifications, understanding all user stories and tasks and ensuring the agile teams are completing tasks within allocated sprints.
- This will involve a full range of skills from creating and process requirements, user interface development and coding on all tiers including database level items.
- More specifically, you will act as the main developer that agile teams will go to for technical guidance, identify opportunities to move backlog items to cloud based technologies and oversee the building of microservices from scratch, overall architecture of the solution using microservices design patterns with use of domain driven design.
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Development Experience with Java, C++ , C#,C or .Net
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- RESTful or SOAP web services
- Microservices development experience
- Web client side development using Angular or Razor.
Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: process improvements, continuous improvement, or LEAN
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy