Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, 50321
Term: 6 months
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for our client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
• 7+ years application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of .Net experience
• 5+ years of SQL experience
• 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
• 2+ years of .NET micro services experience
• 2+ year of Agile experience
• 1+ year of web client side development using Angular
• 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
• 1+ years of Merchant Services experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience supporting or directing offshore teams
• Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
• Knowledge and understanding of Entity Framework
• Knowledge and understanding of AppDynamics
• Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: unit, integration, and system testing
Other Desired Qualifications
• Deep understanding of a MicroServices architecture, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment
• Experience in designing data persistence system using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB)
• Good understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodology